#1 Cap Table Management Software
for Private Companies
Diligent Equity is an easy-to-use platform for equity management that you can get up and running quickly. Manage your option administration, cap table and ensure you understand how new term sheets impact your future all in one place whether you are a C Corp or LLC.
Simple Option Administration
Option administration can be an extraordinarily painful exercise with significant risk. Diligent Equity makes this process painless and complaint.
- Create and model your option plan with customizable vesting schedules
- Propose, issue, and manage options grants in seconds via our workflow tool with native DocuSign integration
- Generate Black Scholes expensing calculations and ASC718 reporting in a single click
Easy-to-use Cap Table Management
Diligent Equity simplifies cap table management, saving time and money and helping to eliminate errors when managing your cap table.
- Set your cap table view to display as fully diluted, outstanding or outstanding as converted and create custom groupings to view your cap table how you want it.
- Issue electronic certificates in seconds via our native DocuSign integration.
- Host your corporate documents in one place.
Robust Scenario Modeling in Minutes
Easily model out next rounds to understand dilution and map out your plan to exit. Save legal costs by quickly understanding the impact of your funding.
- Model out multiple versions of future notes, rounds and option plans to determine the best course of action for your company.
- Run waterfall analyses in seconds with multiple versions of future rounds to understand dilution.
- Make more informed negotiations with potential investors from better visibility on impacts of future financing
Cost-effective 409A Valuations
High-quality valuations do not need to cost an arm and a leg. Through Diligent’s partner network you can get safe harbor compliant valuations at a pre-negotiated, discounted rate.
- Low-cost and high-quality valuations
- Safe harbor compliant
- Easily assemble all documentation for valuation providers