#1 Portfolio Management Software
Venture Capital and Private Equity firms have been stuck using outdated systems to manage their portfolios for too long.
That is why we built Diligent Equity, your single-source of truth for all your portfolio data wrapped with our managed services to make data management easy. It’s time to get the right information, at the right time to make the best decisions.
Simple Portfolio Monitoring
Automate, manage, and analyze key performance data from your portfolio companies. Make faster decisions on portfolio companies by analyzing financial, operational, and ESG metrics in one place.
- Centralize and manage KPI’s across the portfolio
- Standardize and organize data from each portfolio company
- One-click tear sheet creation for easy reporting
All Your Cap Tables In One Place
Tracking and maintaining ownership data, valuations and key legal terms across a portfolio is often time-consuming, with data is all over the place. With Diligent Equity, get all your cap tables in one place regardless of the software your portfolio companies use.
- Real-time fund performance metrics
- Track company EV’s ownership metrics and all other key cap table data
- View key legal terms data across the portfolio
- Manage a schedule of investments
Run Complex Scenario Analysis In Minutes
Easily understand potential outcomes for your fund and companies and how they impact your funds’ returns. Do all this in minutes vs. hours of spreadsheet work.
- Model fund outcomes taking into account each individual company waterfall
- Run complex waterfall analysis in seconds
- Forecast how investment in a follow-on might impact the fund.
Integrate Data Into Other Key Systems
High-functioning Venture Capital firms rely on many key systems, and need data to flow back and forth freely. Our API makes this possible.
- Integrate data and metrics into systems like iLevel, Salesforce, Affinity and Slack.
- Create custom reports like co-investor report or legal term portfolio report.
- Grab historical data by day, week or month to understand trends.